THURSDAY 25TH – SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY AT SOMERSET HOUSE
Hello! I’m back… And I’m back this new year -that is not really that new- at the best momentoooo…. London Fashion Weekend is now amongst us! Being released yesterday, the top night clubs, such as Cukoos, were full of fashionistas’ atmosphere! Extravagant hats and make-ups, beautiful dresses and more!
The best prices for designer’s clothes and accessories will be waiting for you… if you have your tickets, I’ll see you there.. If not click this link to see if it is your lucky day, because, everything its sold out!!! No seats available for the catwalks! Sorry… http://www.seetickets.com/lfw/
I’m going today, so I’ll come back soon with an insight of this house packed with fashionistas! See ya!
Shop from over 100 designers selling their collections at up to 75% off RRP: See by Chloe, DKNY Jeans, Ghost, Mawi, Juicy Couture, Luella, Sass and Bide, Kors by Michael Kors, Alex Monroe, Melissa Odabash, Pauric Sweeney and many more…
Take a seat within the catwalk as we round up the key looks for SS10 with help from a selection of British and International trend leading designers including Betty Jackson, Herve Leger, Jasper Conran, Alice by Temperley, Ashley Isham, Twenty8Twelve and Jaeger – it’s your only chance to visit the official British Fashion Council show tent.
* This season’s IT bag: Fashion Weekend Limited Edition Show Bags. Reserve yours now!
* New-season makeovers and beauty advice from Elizabeth Arden
* Hair styling, consultations and advice from top stylists at Toni&Guy
* Manicures with the latest Spring/Summer shades at the Superdrug and Bourjois nail bar
* Eyelash extensions and brow shaping at the Glow Beauty Bar
* Free Personal Styling courtesy of Westfield London
* And when it’s time to take a break from all that shopping and pampering head to one of our 3 bars and relax with a well deserved glass of champers!